Locke Solutions is a leading provider of precast concrete products and solutions for the construction industry. Locke Solutions strives to make our customers’ lives easier and our employees’ lives better. Our company’s success has come from the hard work and effort put in by our team which is service focused, continuously making self-improvements, seeing obstacles as opportunities to innovate, and all about making things happen for the team. As an Account Manager at Locke Solutions, you will be responsible for building and maintaining relationships with clients who purchase our products. At Locke Solutions, we believe in providing exceptional customer service and delivering high-quality products that meet our clients’ needs. Our core values include:
- Responsiveness: Our people are always trying to make our customers’ lives easier. We communicate and respond quickly to both our external and internal customers.
- Teamwork: We know that a good team is always better than any individual. We hold each other accountable, and we expect others to hold us accountable. Open and honest communication is key.
- Self-Motivated: Our people are self-motivated. They are not satisfied with the status quo and don’t need other people to push them. They give a 100% effort because they are proud of their work, not because their boss tells them to.
- “Get It Done” Attitude: We have a “Get It Done” attitude. We don’t use obstacles or setbacks as an excuse. We always take responsibility and get the job done…no matter what.
- Problem Solvers: We’re always thinking outside the box and love dealing with new and challenging situations. “I can’t figure it out” isn’t said around here.
- Develop, retain, and nurture strong customer relationships with existing key clients and partners.
- Provide technical expertise and support to clients throughout the sales process, including product selection and design.
- Collaborate with the sales team to develop sales strategies and achieve sales targets.
- Respond to customer inquiries and provide timely and accurate information.
- Conduct site visits to provide technical assistance and support to customers.
- Adding, Monitoring & Updating CRM entries & reports.
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations and proposals to clients.
- Attend trade shows and industry events to promote precast concrete products and services.
- Work closely with the production team to ensure customer orders are fulfilled on time and to specifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, construction management, or related field/sales experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in sales, business development, or account management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Results-oriented with a proven track record of achieving sales targets.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills.
- Willingness to travel to customer sites and attend industry events.
We know one thing to be true, what we do isn’t easy, but why we do it sure is. Are you up for the challenge?