Integrity. Service. Quality. Development.
Locke Solutions is a prefab concrete manufacturing plant that strives to make our customers’ lives easier and our employees’ lives better. Our company’s success has come from hard work and effort put in by our team. Our team is service focused, continuously making self-improvements, seeing obstacles as opportunities to innovate, and all about making things happen for the team. We are currently seeking an intern engineer who is passionate about collaborating with others, and confident they can accomplish anything. This is a potential growth position for the right driven person.
- Analyze and improve Web Site SEO process for optimum efficiency, search results, and capacity.
- Analyze and improve company marketing functions and objectives
- Monitor and manage the company’s social media platforms
- Customer Referrals using Video and other means
Successful Results for the Marketing Intern:
- Creatively problem solve website search ranking and results.
- Create a plan to design website animation of cast in place to precast.
- Communicates with the team their observations, ideas, and solutions for improved marketing.
- Improve web site traffic by 80%.
- Analyze website for better search results
- Analyze social media platforms for better presentation and adjust outreach tactics as needed
- Review, utilize, and improve Google Analytics and educate the team
- Produce drone coverage for marketing advantages
- Design Videos for web site
- Design Animated sales tools for website, social media, etc.
- Produce training videos and plant process videos
- Produce Customer Referrals using videos and other means
- Create Marketing Presentations and Advertisement Ideas