Locke is a prefab concrete manufacturing plant that strives to make our customers’ lives easier and our employees’ lives better. Our company’s success has come from the hard work and effort put in by our team. Our team is service focused, continuously making self-improvements, seeing obstacles as opportunities to innovate, and all about making things happen for the team. We are currently seeking a Marketing Intern who is passionate about collaborating with others, and confident they can accomplish anything.
- Analyze website traffic and research methods to increase SEO
- Analyze and assist with improvements for company marketing functions and objectives
- Monitor and assist with social media creation across social media platforms
- Help organize marketing events and Lunch & Learns
- Assist with marketing material content creation
Successful Results for the Marketing Intern:
- Creatively problem solve website search ranking and results.
- Create a plan to design website animation of cast in place to precast.
- Communicates with the team their observations, ideas, and solutions for improved marketing.
- Improve web site traffic by 80%.
- Review and utilize Google Analytics for SEO performance
- Analyze and monitor social media platforms
- Assist Marketing Coordinator with planning and setup for marketing events
- Assist with pricing checks for promotional and marketing items
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Support Sales & Marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Photo and video creation for social media
- Help organize and set up internal and external Lunch & Learns
- Assist with picking up marketing/promotional items for events and Sales team
- Assisting with gathering content and creating internal company Newsletter
- Ability to contribute positively as part of our team and carrying out various tasks and responsibilities as they may be assigned or required