Locke Solutions is a prefab concrete manufacturing plant that strives to make our customers’ lives easier and our employees’ lives better. Our company’s success has come from the hard work and effort put in by our team. Our team is service focused, continuously making self-improvements, seeing obstacles as opportunities to innovate, and all about making things happen for the team. We are currently seeking an Office Coordinator who is passionate about collaborating with others, and confident they can accomplish anything. This is a potential growth position for the right driven person. We are a blank slate; we are looking for someone to come in and help us paint a beautiful picture.
- Assist in our day-to-day operations inside the office
- Organization and Cleanliness of the office building
- Contribute to Administrative Process
- Take Inventory of supplies and restock as needed
Successful Results for the Office Coordinator:
- Assisting in daily routine of running the office along with aiding in any issues or circumstances that may arise
- Assisting in the organization of office space including all storage closets and office equipment and helping maintain the cleanliness of the office building
- Greeting Guests: assist and provide service to customers, applicants, and visitors, ensuring they are handed off to the appropriate internal contact
- Organize Lobby: organize and maintain the front lobby of the office. Keep business cards stocked along with reading material on tables for guests and general upkeep of the area around you
- Phones: answer all incoming phone calls and direct them to the appropriate personnel and/or department
- Mail: processing and maintaining incoming and outgoing mail
- Office Equipment: maintaining equipment in the central supply room, shared office space, and individual offices
- Supply Orders: organize and maintain office and coffee bar supplies by checking stock to determine inventory levels while anticipating supplies needed and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Marketing Materials: assist in putting together folders of assorted marketing materials for Lunch and Learns, sales team, and onsite meetings.
- Customer Service Surveys: Compile necessary contact information from all departments and send out surveys on a weekly basis
- Meetings and Clean Up: assist with catering, coordinate meeting room needs, and general clean-up in meeting areas.
- IT Support: assist with IT issues as they arise in the office along with being the main point of contact with our IT Support vendor
- Janitorial Support: coordinate quarterly deep cleans along with being the main point of contact for City Wide Maintenance
- Assist in company-held events on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annually basis.
- Ability to contribute positively as part of our team and carry out various tasks and responsibilities as they may be assigned or required.
- A high school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- 2-3 years of relevant experience in an office environment preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Able to type 35 wpm minimum
- Strong phone skills
- Comfortable multi-tasking and prioritizing tasks without guidance
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Punctual with strong attendance history
- Bilingual preferred