Locke Solutions is a prefab concrete manufacturing plant that strives to make our customers’ lives easier and our employees’ lives better. Our company’s success has come from the hard work and effort put in by our team. Our team is service-focused, continuously making self-improvements, seeing obstacles as opportunities to innovate, and all about making things happen for the team. We are currently seeking a Production Floor Supervisor who is passionate about making a difference within an organization. We are looking for a strong performer with a management background that is willing to put the team first and think outside the box. If you are results-oriented, innovative, and analytical with a drive for change, the Production Floor Supervisor role is for you!
- Maintain a healthy level of productivity in your department. Productive greater than or equal 75% of worked hours.
- Limit waste through process engineering practices.
- Incorporate Lean manufacturing practices throughout the production process.
- Develop team members through training, coaching and feedback. Ensure all team members receive feedback using assigned measurables including Key performance indicators.
Successful Results for the Production Floor Supervisor:
- A team of direct reports with clearly defined and written expectations of what is required for them to be considered successful in their roles.
- A facility with housekeeping as a priority being completed daily.
- Improve productivity to more than 75% worked hours.
- Full direct report participation in Productivity tracking tools, safety program, and housekeeping programs.
- Utilizes our Productivity tracking application (HAZLO!) to monitor and help manage and improve productivity.
- Completes daily reports for production numbers, downtime, attendance, and overtime.
- Conducts weekly L10 meetings, daily safety/quality/production meetings, and hourly safety and productivity walks.
- Allocate People resources based on the Production Schedule.
- Plan the week’s schedule and develop plans for product changes or logistics in moving or setting up molds for optimum productivity.
- Track and manage attendance for assigned employees, including approving PTO and providing coaching, counseling, and disciplinary action related to attendance.
- Lead and/or participate in continuous improvement, including projects centered on safety, wasted movements, cost and quality, and throughput to improve operational performance.
- Coordinate Manufacturing floor mold organization and map out processes for mold utilization on a weekly basis.
- Coordinate with Quality, Transportation, and Inventory management to streamline products through the production process and building in a timely manner.