Our company’s success has come from the hard work and effort put in by our team. Although this job role has a different title and different measurements of successful results, it is just as essential as any other role in maintaining a level of customer service far and away better than the industry standard. You and the team will ultimately be the determining factor in how successful our company can be.
THIS POSITION PAYS: $17-28/hr
- Maintain healthy level of productivity maintaining a manhour variance.
- Maintain a efficient concrete production rate.
- Maintain a level of high quality.
- Control production material waste.
- Attain 100% of schedule each week.
- Cross-train employees to create a diversified workforce.
- Follow-through commitments made both internally and externally in a punctual fashion daily.
Successful Results for the Production Lead:
- A team of direct reports with clearly defined and written expectations of what is required for them to be considered successful in their roles.
- Demand a facility with housekeeping as a priority being completed daily.
- Ensures BOM hour and drawing for accuracy.
- Reports all inaccurate BOM hour and drawings to Operations Manager and Coordinator.
- Maintain production level to coincide with BOM hours.
- Always look for ways to improve safety and production processes.
- Ensures that there is at minimum one employee that is cross-trained for all critical production positions on any given shift.
- Communicates all scheduling related issues with Operations Coordinator daily.
- Assist in training new members of the production team while keeping our Core Values in mind during each of these processes
- Utilize your team to complete short-term & long-term goals in order to help achieve department goals
- Participate and attend weekly safety and production meetings
- Assist Production Manager in developing and implementing operation strategies and measurable goals for your department
- Maintain timely production attainment and upcoming manpower capabilities reporting to Operations Coordinator for daily accuracy of inventory and production metrics (scheduling, manpower, spending, etc.)
- Coach employees on developing key production personnel such as backups
- Set specific expectations for results from your Direct Reports and hold them accountable for those results
- Assist Operations Coordinator with production overhead (OPC) spending within allotted budget
- Monitor and maintain production labor variances within a reasonable range
- Give performance reviews for key personnel & ensure consistent feedback for entire production personnel
- Evaluates BOM hours and drawings for accuracy at minimum 3 days prior to the scheduled day.
- Submits all inaccurate BOM hour and drawings to Operations Manager and Coordinator for review at minimum 3 days prior to the scheduled day.