Integrity. Service. Quality. Development.
Locke Solutions is a prefab concrete manufacturing plant that strives to make our customers’ lives easier and our employees’ lives better. Our company’s success has come from hard work and effort put in by our team. Our team is service-focused, continuously making self-improvements, seeing obstacles as opportunities to innovate, and all about making things happen for the team. We are currently seeking an intern engineer who is passionate about collaborating with others, and confident they can accomplish anything. This is a potential growth position for the right driven person.
- Coordinating all the key milestones within the project schedule.
- Communicating with sales on the progress of their project
- Positive Schedule Variance
- Employee Satisfaction NPS Score > 60
- Customer Satisfaction NPS Score > 60
Successful Results for the Project Coordinator:
- Completing and coordinate the daily milestones of the project with the team.
- Provided concise and timely status reports during the project life cycle to key personnel about strategy,
changes, and progress.
- Ensure each of our customers feel as if their project is Locke’s most important project.
- Effectively communicate project goals to the sales and project team to ensure proper execution of each
- Represents the company fairly and consistently when interacting with the customer.
- Cost reductions through communication, planning, cooperation and purchasing.
- Cultivate relationships with existing customers through success project delivery.
- External customer satisfaction: communicating with sales and occasionally customers on project requirements and key milestones
- Internal customer satisfaction: effectively communicating with internal team members, supplies, and vendors as needed to complete assigned projects.
- Maintaining and project requirements and profitability for small to midsize projects.
- Develop project schedules and look-ahead schedules for each assigned project.
- Complete a project schedule consisting of drawing submittals, production, and shipping
- Add project data entry into Titan, our project management software
- Maintaining project cost budget to be within the estimate
- Collecting, maintaining, and organizing project files in Document management software
- Prepare Change Orders, prepare/ track RFI’s
- Create submittal packages
- Completing project closeout to ensure each item was completed to customer satisfaction.
- Assisting in Estimating as needed