Integrity. Service. Quality. Development.
Locke Solutions is a prefab concrete manufacturing plant that strives to make our customers’ lives easier and our employees’ lives better. Our company’s success has come from hard work and effort put in by our team. Our team is service focused, continuously making self-improvements, seeing obstacles as opportunities to innovate, and all about making things happen for the team. We are currently seeking an intern engineer who is passionate about collaborating with others, and confident they can accomplish anything. This is a potential growth position for the right driven person.
- Ensure on-time delivery of products to customers
- Keep our customers informed on the progress of their projects
- Manage and coordinate the daily progress of the project
Successful Results for the Project Coordinator:
- Understand the project requirements and provide concise and timely reporting internally and externally
- Ensure each of our customers feels as if their project is Locke’s most important project
- Have the ability to project the “ready for delivery” date within a 24-hour window
- Organize and manage multiple projects in coordination with all departments to ensure the project remains on agreed-upon schedules with our customers.
- Responsible for reporting project status, scheduling and facilitating meetings, and conducting post-project retrospectives.
- Develop and utilize change management strategies to ensure a successful transition to the future state.
- Gain and retain buy-in for changes through communication, organization, transparency, and collaboration.
- Develop knowledge of company manufactured products to assist with customers’ questions regarding product information.
- Proactively problem-solve, offer advice, and assist other team members to expedite assigned projects, and remove any obstacles that may deter the project schedule.
- Accurately input data into Titan regarding Sales Orders; product descriptions, BOM’s and pricing
- Obtain and maintain project-related documents and files associated with each assigned project
- Monitor and manage RFI’s, change orders, pricing, and discrepancies for each assigned project