Making Customers’ Lives Easier | Teamwork | Self-Motivation | “Get It Done” Attitude | Problem Solver
Our company’s success has come from the hard work and effort put in by our team. Although this job role has a different title and different measurements of successful results, it is just as essential as any other role in maintaining a level of customer service far and away better than the industry standard. You and the team will ultimately be the determining factor in how successful our company can be. This role is geared towards the engineer with a passion for hands on engineering from a practical viewpoint and can lead to various activities in the business including:
- Turnaround for Calculations & Rebar drawings for items utilizing Locke Design Model in less than 24 hours.
- Provide Technical Expertise on project specifications within 24 hours.
- Ability to lead a design team and adhere to production schedules
Successful Results for the Structural Design Engineer:
- Achieving a Turnaround Time for designs of less than 24 hours on average.
- Effectively communicates with the Plant Engineer and Project Teams on project requirements to ensure project goals and milestones are met.
- Providing technical support towards all aspects of the business while automating processes to make production more efficient.
- Ensure safety training are attended
- PE Stamp Drawings
- Aid and advise Engineering team on setting short-term and long-term goals to help achieve company goals.
- Precast concrete design
- Manufacturing process design
- Lifting and rigging design
- Assist in Safety Engineering Designs
- Assist Concrete mix designs and cost analysis
- New product and equipment research and development
- Assist in Logistics and inventory engineering and storage analysis
- Coach Plant Engineer, QC, and Project team on special projects
- Review special product specifications and requirements and provide technical expertise
- Attend Engineering meeting to provide technical expertise as needed
- Check accuracy of drawings prepared by project designers and project managers as required
- Independently manage engineering design aspects of project
- Design precast/prestressed products and associated connections, perform load (gravity and lateral) analysis, and design repairs