Making Customers’ Lives Easier | Teamwork | Self-Motivation | “Get It Done” Attitude | Problem Solver
Our company’s success has come from the hard work and effort put in by our team. Although this job role has a different title and different measurements of successful results, it is just as essential as any other role in maintaining a level of customer service far and away better than the industry standard. You and the team will ultimately be the determining factor in how successful our company can be.
- Ensure 100% error free drawings on production floor
- 95 % Compliance of quality standards in drawings
- Daily drawing submittals: TAT < 2 days
- Updating of Standard Drawings
Successful Results for the Structural Designer:
- Understands the project requirements and generates high quality 3D designs accordingly
- Maintains a positive working relationship with all levels of the organization
- Identify opportunities and recommendations for increasing workflow efficiencies
- Completes project responsibilities within schedule to exceed our customer’s expectations for turnaround time and quality
- Ensure safety trainings are attended and certifications maintained
- Handle complex designing and drafting assignments under minimal supervision
- Read, evaluate, and interpret designs and drawings
- Develop layouts, drawings and 3D models from written and verbal specifications obtained from Senior Lead Designer
- Work with Lead Designer and Engineering regarding model accuracy, design, drafting standards and design documentation
- Track and monitor engineering and design changes
- Compile and organize parts, assemblies, drawings, and specific details.
- Participate in team meeting and brainstorming sessions
- Design catalog drawings for quotes and preliminary request
Key functions of this role consist of building a cohesive team, creating clear objectives and accomplish goals tied to the company overall strategies and values, and over communicating with your team on their personal and team expectations.
Candidate must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience with a 3D computer aid, Inventor preferred. Precast experience is a plus.