September 15, 2020
PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT: SPREAD FOOTINGS
Precast concrete spread footings are a structural member designed to spread out or evenly distribute the load to a wider area where it enters the ground.
INTENDED USES OF SPREAD FOOTINGS:
- Transfer the loads of the structures into the bearing soils they sit upon
- Resist uplift forces caused by the wind and soil pressure
- Stabilize above ground structures
MINIMIZE YOUR CONSTRUCTION TIME FRAME.
- Product is installed quicker
- Anchor Bolts and Embedded Weld Plates are Pre-Installed
- Less manpower is needed
- Less weather dependency
- Reduced coordination of trades
- Concrete strength is strictly controlled and consistent
- Improve job safety with easier connection of structures